User wants to create an invoice that shows the paid amount and remaining balance on it.
This can be done by creating a manual invoice. Here is how:
- From the side menu, open Billing > Invoices.
- Click Create New and select Manual Invoice.
- On the Create Invoice dialog, select a project from the drop-down and set the parameters for the invoice as necessary. You can also choose to create the invoice from scratch or from several other options within the drop-down. Click Continue.
- Add any additional items to the invoice and edit as necessary. You can also include a memo and enter any discounts or taxes.
- At the bottom, the Invoice Subtotal can be found along with the Amount Paid. Click the credit card icon next to Amount Paid and enter the Payment Details. This includes how much is being paid, the Pay Method, Date, and a memo if needed. Enter the Invoice Subtotal and click Done.
- Finish processing the invoice and preview when done. The invoice displays the subtotal, amount paid and amount due, reflecting a zero balance in this case.