Core CRM combines many important features that are otherwise available in different software packages. Also, you can access different CRM features based on your role and security profile, say:
- CRM Administrative User
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
Here are the important steps for setting up and using CRM in your Core company:
- Customizing CRM Lists: As a CRM Admin, you can start by creating the following lists for your company:
- Add Sales Employees: If not there already, you can create a profile of all sales-reps working in your company from the Employees screen. To set the security profile for each, you must assign a subscription package to them. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Create Email Templates: The standardized, pre-defined email templates can be used by the sales team while communicating with their clients, leads or prospects. These email templates are usually created by the marketing manager to ensure consistent messaging, especially for email campaigns. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Set Up Promotions: As a marketing manager, you also need to set up promotions for various marketing campaigns. You can define promo codes that offer special discounts on your products and offerings for a limited period. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Planning Campaigns: Now the skeleton of your CRM system is complete. But to give it life, the marketing managers create campaigns that help the sales team achieve their goals and generate revenue. You can track the cost of each campaign and the response it generates so that you know exactly how effective your marketing efforts are. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Create Resource Library: Your next step as a CRM Admin is to create a resource library. You can create resource groups and sub-groups at various levels. Then add resources to those groups. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Set Sales Goals: It is the responsibility of the sales manager to set up goals for each sales rep to motivate them to stay on track with the expected sales. Sales goals can be set for monthly or quarterly periods. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Assign Commission Profiles: Next, the sales manager creates commission profiles for various sales offerings and assigns them to the sales team. Core automatically looks for a match between the commission profile items and the offerings that are part of the primary quote associated with the opportunities won to calculate the commission earned by the sales team. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Generate Leads and Prospects: Running various campaigns generates a list of potential clients called leads and prospects. Their profiles can be created from scratch or imported from a .csv file. You also qualify some of the leads and convert them into prospects. Check Core Help Center for details on leads and prospects.
- Create Follow-Ups: As a sales rep, you can create follow-ups at every stage of your work. Although you can create follow-ups in various screens like Leads, Quotes, Sales Goals, etc., the Follow-Ups screen allows you to manage all of them from one place. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Explore Opportunities: After you determine there are potential sales to be made from prospects, you can create opportunities for them. As the life cycle of an opportunity is completed, sales reps can indicate a closed-won or closed-lost opportunity stage for it. Won opportunities can be converted into projects. Check Core Help Center for details.
- Create Quotes and Proposals: The marketing manager can prepare quotes to specify the quantity and price for the products and services offered by the company to the prospects. You can also use these quotes to create proposals and email them to the prospects or clients to negotiate the sales. Do note that the sales commission is calculated on the quote amount, if the associated opportunity is won. Check Core Help Center for details on quotes and proposals.
- Manage CRM: The CRM manager can create a dedicated CRM dashboard for managers and sales reps to help track the sales process. You can add various CRM widgets to it. Check Core Help Center for details. Besides that, you can get deeper insight into the business from the CRM reports. These reports can be run from the main Reports screen as well as the individual CRM screens.