A user has applied a write up/down on an invoice but needs to set this back to the original amount.
To do this:
- Select a project in the Invoices > Create Batch Invoice screen and go into its Time Details.
- Select the relevant time entries in the grid and then select Batch Write/Down from the Actions menu.
- Select all the time entries that have been written up or down.
- Set the Write Up/Down (WUD) percentage to 0 and click ‘Update’.
- Apply the WUD and close the screen.
Your invoice should now be set to the original billable amount.