How do I make an inactive project active again? I cannot find it in the list.
When you make any project inactive, it disappears from the list view. You must first apply a filter to see the inactive projects and then change their status to active. To do so:
- Open the Projects screen and click the Filters icon.
- Select the Project Status filter and choose Inactive.
- Apply the filter. Check Apply Filters for details.
- You can now see all your inactive projects in the list. Select the ones you want to make active again and click Actions > Batch Update.
- Change the Project Status to active and save your changes.
These projects disappear from the inactive list and reappear in the list view.