User wants to set up Provincial Sales Tax (PST) for some projects and then link them to QuickBooks.
If you want to set up PST for certain projects, consider the following recommendations:
- PST projects should have their tax settings blank.
- Set up activity items to be used specifically on these projects with the PST and GST filled out.
- (Optional) To ensure that employees only pick the activity and expense items with PST, use Project Assignments to assign those specific items to projects.
- To make sure taxes are sent separately to QuickBooks, go to Integrations > QuickBooks Online > Sync Settings and select Do not send MST/MET/Item Taxes as a line item to QuickBooks.
- Lastly, create a custom invoice displaying PST.