Note: Help content (except videos) has been updated to reflect the UI/UX changes in CORE.
If you need any assistance regarding CORE from within the app, click on the side menu to open a context-sensitive Help Center dialog. Each CORE screen has its own help that can open in a separate tab or window, depending on your browser settings. CORE Help Center has a responsive design and so the layout adapts to the device you are using, whether a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone. Alternatively, you can access CORE Help Center directly from any browser and bookmark the page for the future.
Besides the help center, you can also check our company website for technical support.
Access CORE Help
You can access CORE Help Center from any screen within the CORE app by clicking on the side menu. It displays a list of context-sensitive help articles from which you can choose the relevant article.
You can click on any suggested help article and view it in CORE Help Center.
- You can search for anything specific by entering your keywords or question in the Search box at the top and view it in CORE Help Center.
- You can go to CORE Help Center directly and search for any help articles or videos.
- For additional support, you can call BQE Support or BQE Sales using the in-app call buttons.
Search CORE Help
To search CORE Help:
- Access CORE Help Center from any screen within the CORE app by clicking on the side menu. It displays a list of context-sensitive help articles from which you can choose the relevant article.
- Enter a keyword or question in the Search box at the top and press Enter to display the search results. Select the relevant help article from the list of suggested articles.
- Alternatively, you can directly go to CORE Help Center from your browser and enter a keyword or question in the Search box. Press Enter to display the search results. Select the relevant help article from the list of suggested articles.
- Search results are ranked based on their relevance. Example: If a keyword appears in the title, its rank is higher than the keyword in the topic body.
- By default, it uses the OR search logic when you type multiple keywords and displays results with any of the keywords. Example: If you enter Chart of Accounts, it brings up all the help articles with any of these words (chart or accounts) in them.
- For a specific phrase or topic search, enter your keywords or question in quotation marks to enable the AND search logic and get specific results. This displays results with all the keywords. Example: If you enter "Chart of Accounts" with double quotation marks, it brings up only those help articles that contain all the keywords (chart and accounts) in them. Check out this article for details.
Print Help Articles
You can print the CORE Help Center articles just like any other web page in a browser.
- You can right-click on the web page and select Print.
- You can click Ctrl+P on any web page to print it.
- You can go into your browser settings and click Print.
You can contact BQE Software via email or phone in case you need any information, services or have questions. You can also post your questions or provide feedback on CORE Community. Click here to contact us.