When attempting to assign a contact to a project under Projects > General > Assignment, user finds no contacts listed to select from.
This occurs when no contacts have been created for clients in CORE. To create a client contact:
- From the side menu, open Contacts > Clients.
- Select a client on the grid and click View Details from the row-action menu.
- Under Contacts, click Add Contact. For example, you might want to add Sales Account Manager you are working directly with as a point-of-contact for a project. Add the contact information and check 'Set as primary' if you would like this to be the primary contact for the client.
- Save details when done.
You can also create a contact from the Employees or Vendors screen following a similar process. After creating contacts, you can assign a contact to the project, To do so:
- Open the Projects screen from the side menu.
- Select the project on the grid you want to assign the contact to and views its details.
- Under General > Assignment, select Contacts from the drop-down menu and click Add Contact.
- Select the contact on the Add Contact dialog and click Add to finish.