After releasing CORE update and enhancements, you may need to clear the cache and cookies on your Internet browser for CORE to work properly. It is also a good practice to clear unwanted data periodically from your browser. To clear the cache and cookies from, say, Google Chrome:
- Open the browser, say Google Chrome.
- Click the 'Customize and control Google Chrome' button, found at the top-right of the screen.
- Click More Tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select a time range. If you want to delete everything, select 'All Time.'
- Select 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files' from the list. You can select other options if you want.
- Click Clear Data. Be sure to save any work you have open prior to clearing data.