Some companies who use QuickBooks Online for their accounting needs and need to send over employee expenses and reimbursements from CORE to QuickBooks Online, follow these steps:
- In QuickBooks, create a vendor profile for your employee or employees.
- In CORE, open the Integrations screen from the main menu > Productivity Tools and select your accounting program.
- In the detail view, under Sync Settings, select the Send tab.
- Under the Expense Entry option, there is a Mapping Section that allows you to map CORE employees to QuickBooks vendors. Map your CORE employees to the vendor profiles you created in QuickBooks earlier.
- Save the settings when done.
- From the QuickBooks Sync Detail screen, select Send > Expense Entry.
In QuickBooks, you can create vendor bills out of the employee expenses, which can be reimbursed later. Be sure the appropriate account information has already been synced between the two programs for this to be successful. Check CORE Help Center for details. You can review this blog post as well.