In CORE, you can edit or customize the security permissions of a user to hide rates from all screens and reports.
To prevent a CORE user (employee) from seeing the cost and bill rates:
- Open the Security screen from your company menu > Settings > Security Permissions.
- In the list view, click on the user row whose security you want to edit and select View Details.
- On the Customize Profile > Screens tab, select Employee on the list and uncheck 'Allow Read Rate' to prevent the user from seeing the rates.
- Save this setting.
- You can do this for all the users by editing or customizing their security profiles and saving them under new names. All users with that security profile will have the modified setting for the rates.
You can also hide an employee's cost rate from other users in a similar manner:
- On the Security screen, click on the user row whose security you want to edit and select View Details.
- On the Customize Profile > Screens tab, select Time Entry on the list and uncheck 'Show Cost Rate' to prevent the user's cost rate from being seen.
- Save this setting. Check CORE Help Center for details.