If you want to set up an employee manager to approve other employees' time entries in CORE, follow these steps:
- Log in to CORE as the Owner or Admin user with Full Access security to be able to edit all the security permissions.
- Go to Settings > Access & Permissions > Security Permissions.
- Select the Employee ID or Vendor ID who is the designated Employee Manager from the list of users.
- On its Customize Profile screen, make sure to select the Time Entry module and check the following permissions:
- Allow read
- Allow update
- Allow to approve entry
- Allow access to Employees I manage
Note: These are the minimum number of security permissions required to perform the above task but there are other security permissions that should be checked to enable a user to perform more time entry tasks not mentioned in this article.