If you want to set up an employee manager to approve other employees' time entries in CORE, follow these steps:
- Log in to CORE as the Owner or Admin user with Full Access security to be able to edit all the security permissions.
- Go to your company menu > Settings > Security Permissions. This will take you to the Security screen.
- Select the Employee ID or Vendor ID who is the designated 'Employee Manager' from the list of users.
- On its Customize Profile screen, make sure to select the Time Entry module and check the following permissions:
- Allow Read
- Allow Update
- Allow to Approve Entry
- Allow Access to Employees I Manage
Note: These are the minimum security permissions required to perform the above task but there are other security permissions that should be checked to enable a user to perform more time entry tasks not mentioned in this article.