User wants to write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses in CORE without associating it with a project.
Here is how you can write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses without associating it with any project. However, you need the Accounting subscription in CORE to be able to do that. Please check with your Sales Account Manager to purchase the required subscriptions.
- In CORE , go to the main menu > Accounting > Checks.
- Enter the check details for your business expense, such as payable to which vendor.
- Click on the Accounts tab and specify the account you want to associate with this entry.
- Optionally, enter a memo.
- Next, enter the dollar amount of the expense.
- Check the 'To be printed' option if you want to print the check, or leave it unchecked if you just want to make the entry in the system.
- Click Save and then exit. Check CORE Help Center for details.