User wants to write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses in Core without associating it with a project.
Here is how you can write a check for a vendor for regular business expenses without associating it with any project. However, you need the Accounting subscription in Core to be able to do that.
- In Core , go to the main menu > Accounting > Checks.
- Enter the check details for your business expense, such as payable to which vendor.
- Click on the Accounts tab and specify the account you want to associate with this entry.
- Optionally, enter a memo.
- Next, enter the dollar amount of the expense.
- Check the 'To be printed' option if you want to print the check, or leave it unchecked if you just want to make the entry in the system.
- Click Save and then exit.