Skip to main content
Entering memos for time and expenses
To add a memo to your time entries or expense entries, follow these steps:
- Open the Time Entries or Expense Entries screen from the side menu > Time & Expenses.
- In the list view, click More >Show/Hide Columns on the action bar and make sure Memo is selected in the drop-down list.
- Now you can enter the memo for new or existing time and expenses in the Memo column.
- Click Done to save the changes.
- Alternatively, from the list view, open the detailed view of a time entry or expense entry by clicking Detail on its row.
- On the Edit Expense Entry > General tab, click Add Memo at the bottom.
- Enter your memo and save the changes.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
installation, branding, customization