You can delete time entries in CORE using the below steps:
- Open the Time Entries screen and select the entries to be deleted.
- Click Actions > Delete.
- To delete a single entry only, you can use the row action menu instead and click Delete.
- In Time Card, you can select rows to delete and then use the Actions > Remove selected rows, provided the selected entries have not been submitted, approved or billed.
However, you cannot delete a time entry in the following cases:
- If it is associated with a vendor bill or credit card
- If it has already been billed or marked as ‘Billed’
- If you cut a check for that time entry in the Write Checks screen
- If your company has the DCAA compliance option applied in Settings
- If you do not have permission to delete time entries as per your security settings
- If it falls out of the set date range specified in Settings > Time & Expenses > Time Entry
- If it falls beyond the company's closing date