You can delete expenses entries in CORE using the below steps:
- Open the Expense Entries screen in CORE and select the entries to be deleted.
- Click Actions > Delete.
- To delete a single entry only, you can use the row action menu instead and click Delete.
However, you cannot delete an expense entry in the following cases:
- If it is associated with a vendor bill, invoices or payroll
- If it has already been billed or marked as ‘Billed’
- If you cut a check for that expense in the Write Checks screen
- If you assign a credit card to an expense entry in the Expense Entries screen. You need to first unlink the expense entry from that transaction.
- If your company has the DCAA compliance applied in Global Settings
- If you do not have permission to delete expense entries as per your security settings
- If it falls out of the set date range specified in Global Settings > Time & Expenses
- If it falls beyond the company's closing date