How do I restrict or limit the reports an employee can run and view in Core?
This can be done by providing employees access to limited reports and also setting up their report permissions. To do so:
- Open the Employee Control screen in Core and assign the relevant projects, activities and expenses to your employees.
- Make sure to apply the employee control to the Reports module. Check Employee Control for details.
- Now open the Security screen and select an employee on the grid.
- On the Customize Profile screen, scroll all the way down to Report Permission.
- Unselect all the report names that you do not want the employee to access and click Save. Check the Core Help for details.
As a result of this, employees will be able to run only the reports they have been granted access to and on those reports, they can see the data of only those projects that are assigned to them.