How do I make time entry memos required or mandatory in CORE?
You can set this option at the global level and project level. Then CORE will prompt the user if they do not enter a time memo.
To set the rule at the global level:
- Go to Settings > Time & Expenses.
- Under Time Entry, select Time entry memo required. This ensures that the time entries of all new projects are not accepted without a memo.
- Click Save. Check CORE Help Center for details.
You can also set this rule at the project level:
- Open the Projects screen and select a project on the grid.
- In the detail view, go to its General > Assignment tab.
- Click Add Rule and select Memo is required for time entry.
- Click Add and save the information. Check CORE Help Center for details on assigning rules to projects.