How do I make time entry memos required or mandatory in Core?
You can set this option at the global level and project level. Then Core will prompt the user if they do not enter a time memo.
To set the rule at the global level:
- Open the Global Settings screen in Core and select its Time & Expenses panel.
- Under Time Entry, select ‘Time entry memo required’. This ensures that all future time entries are not accepted without a memo.
- Click Save.
You can also set this rule at the project level:
- Open the Projects screen and select a project on the grid.
- In the detail view, go to its General > Rules & Contacts tab.
- Click Add Rule and select 'Memo is required for time entry'.
- Click Add and save the information. Check Assign Rules to Projects for details.