- Can I evaluate Core on a trial basis?
- Is there a free trial available for Core that lets me try the application with existing data?
- Can you extend my trial period for Core?
- How does the Core subscription model work?
- What is the subscription cost of Core?
- Are there any hidden sign-up fees or termination fees?
- Why should I move from BillQuick/ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice to Core?
- Should I switch from my legacy application to Core now?
- How do I switch to Core?
- What data is migrated to BQE Core?
- Are all the users of my current application migrated to Core?
- Will my custom reports and invoices migrate to Core or do I have to customize them again?
- Where are your servers located?
- What kind of database architecture do you use for Core?
- Can I keep certain users from seeing specific areas in the app? How do we set permissions?
- Can I back up my own data? How often is my data backed up?
- I would like to have a backup of my company data file. What are my options?
- Is my data secure in Core?
- In Core, do we have to set up our own SMTP relay or configure SMTP credentials to send or receive emails?
- What is SSL and will it keep my communication absolutely secure? Why do I see https instead of http in my browser?
- Does Core allow us to send emails with attachments? Is there a limit on the size of outgoing emails?
- Is there a limit on the number of recipients per email message?
- While fetching the bank feeds, do you store our credentials?
- Can I import my bank statements within Core?
- My bank feeds are broken. What should I do?
- The amount in Core and my bank account do not match. What is the problem?
- Can I delete my bank account in Core?
- Can I transfer payments from the undeposited funds to my bank account in Core?