Skip to main content
How to record Holiday time for employees?
If you want to record a 'Holiday' time entry for all employees without having to go to each individual Time Card, this can be done in the following way:
- On the Time Entries screen, create a time entry on your PTO project for one of the employees.
- Enter the necessary information and save the entry when done.
- Select the time entry on the grid and click Actions > Copy and then Actions > Paste Special.
- On the Paste Time Entry dialog, select 'Employee Group' and choose the default 'All Employees' group.
- Click Continue. CORE copies this Holiday time entry to all employees within that employee group.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
installation, branding, customization