User wants to know if there is a way to record a 'Holiday' time entry for all employees without having to go to each individual Time Card.
Yes, this can be done in the following way:
- On the Time Entries screen, create a time entry on your PTO project for one of the employees.
- Enter the necessary information and save the entry when done.
- Select the time entry on the grid and click Actions > Copy and then Actions > Paste Special.
- On the Paste Time Entry dialog, select 'Employee Group' and choose the default 'All Employees' group.
- Click Continue. CORE copies this Holiday time entry to all employees within that employee group.