There are no set-up, cancellation, or monthly subscription costs for BQE Core clients who use an AffiniPay product (DesignPay, LawPay, CPACharge or AffiniPay for Associations). However, there is a per transaction fee when accepting credit card, debit card and eCheck (also known as ACH) payments.
Different AffiniPay brands have different fee policy. For example, AffiniPay for Associations, which is used by non-profits, charges transaction processing fees to merchants using the payment service plus other fees. Similarly, LawPay has its own credit card and eChecks processing fee (it charges $2 per eCheck/ACH transaction).
As of now, AffiniPay charges the below fees:
- Standard Cards: 1.95% + 20¢ per transaction (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Specialty Cards: 3.5% + 20¢ per transaction (AMEX, reward, business/corporate, and international cards)
- eChecks/ACH: $2 flat fee (eChecks/ACH fees for LawPay and DesignPay after 6 months are 1% + $0 flat fee)
- Subscription Fee: $10/month (This is currently waived off for all BQE users.)
- Card brand pass-through fees, if applicable.
- AffiniPay solutions also provide a standard eCheck plan. It has a $2 flat fee associated, but has a $5,000 single-transaction limit.
All these fees are subject to change. For the latest information on AffiniPay fees, check out their page on fees and other charges.