You can assign various projects to a group when creating a new project group from the main Groups screen. Another option is to use the Batch Update option to assign many projects to a project group at a time. To do so:
- Open the Projects screen from the main menu.
- Filter the projects using the Project Manager option and select the projects you want to assign to the group.
- Click Apply Filter.
- Select all the projects and click Actions > Batch Update.
- Enable the Assign Group option and select the appropriate group.
- Acknowledge the change at the bottom of the Batch Update dialog and click Update. Check Core Help Center for details on assigning project groups.