Yes. You can change the parent project of any phase by using the Parent Project field on its Projects > General > Details screen. Check the Core Help for details.
- Can we move a phase to a different project?
- Can we have a group of people as project managers?
- How to add employees to project assignments?
- How to change billing contact for projects?
- How can I lock projects at specific number of hours?
- Why can't I find a completed project phase?
- How to move work-in-hand to new projects?
- How do I change time entries of projects on hold?
- Where can I set Core to create automatic project notes?
- Can we create projects that we haven't won yet?
- Does assigning groups to parent projects automatically assign it to their phases?
- Why can't I edit the Forecasting values?
- Can we update the billing contact and invoice templates of phases to that of parent project?
- Do I need to create fee schedules for each phase of a project?
- Can I prevent time entries on a project?