Note: Help content (except videos) has been updated to reflect the UI/UX changes in CORE.
If employees need to update projects as they progress through various stages, this can be done using Custom Form Fields in CORE.
To create custom fields:
- From the side menu, open Settings > Display & Formatting > Custom Form Fields.
- Click Add Custom Field on the top-right and select the type of field you want to add, such as Drop-down.
- Select the Module you want to add the drop-down to, which would be Project in this case.
- On the Add Drop-down dialog, provide the drop-down name, field type, and list name to be used if the list is new. You can also select an existing list by selecting Choose From Existing.
- Add items on the list for employees that they can use to track the progress on the project. For example, if an employee has created an initial drawing for a client, include Initial Drawing in that list.
- When you have finished, click Save.