CORE offers many reports to help you stay on top of your business. Below are five reports that can be beneficial for your business:
- Personal Time Off Usage - Provides the personal time off (PTO) usage information for employees. Organized by employee or project, the report displays total number of sick, vacation, and comp hours used.
- Time and Expenses - Provides information about time and expenses charged to projects. Organized by project or employee, the report displays time and expense details such as hours and expense units logged, bill amount, etc.
- Project Performance - Provides a quick snapshot of your project accounts. The report displays the account summary, including service and expense amounts, invoices, retainers and payments. For parent projects, it shows the cumulative account details for all their phases.
- Client Retainer Summary - Provides a summary of retainers received from clients. Organized by client, the report displays client and project retainers paid, applied, and remaining.
- Work-in-Hand - Provides information that helps to determine how much work is in hand. Organized by project or client, the report displays a list of projects to be started or completed.