With the release of Core CRM Beta, you can try this fully-integrated system within your existing Core account-with no fees and zero obligation until September 30, 2020!
To add the CRM package to your Core account:
- From the Company menu, select Account > Manage Subscriptions.
- Click Add Packages.
- On the Subscription Packages page, select the CRM Beta package and quantity of CRM Beta subscriptions to add to your account and click Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- On the Checkout screen, review your order. CRM Beta is free until September 30, 2020. After that, you must purchase a subscription to continue using it or else your package will expire. Be sure to check the statement 'I agree to the Terms & Conditions.'
- Click Complete Checkout when done.
Assign the subscriptions to your Core users as you normally would. After that, you can check the security settings of users who have security profile other than Full Access and Manager to make sure they have security permissions checked for all the relevant CRM modules. To make it easier, you might want to create a new security profile by adding your existing security profile and the new CRM profile together (CRM Administrator or CRM Standard).