Skip to main content
How do I apply retainers while invoicing?
If you have a client or project retainer that you want to apply to the invoice while creating it, here is how you can do that in the batch invoice mode:
- Open the Billings > Invoices screen.
- Click Create New > Batch Invoice.
- Enter the necessary filters on the Invoice Filters and Options dialog before continuing.
- Click More > Show/Hide Columns and select Retainer.
- Enter the retainer amount to be applied to the invoice and process the invoice as final when done. Check CORE Help Center for details.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
installation, branding, customization