There are two methods to re-sync invoice from CORE to Xero,
- First, void the synced invoice in Xero.
- Delete the mapping of this voided invoice under Record Mappings in CORE.
- Change the invoice number of the associated invoice in CORE as the invoice number is already in use in Xero.
- Now, when you re-sync the invoice to Xero, the selected invoice is re-synced.
- Edit the details of the synced invoice in Xero.
- Delete all invoice lines and change the invoice number to a dummy number.
- Specify description only for one of the invoice line. Now save this updated invoice in Xero.
- Now, through the Record Mappings in CORE, delete the mapping of this associated invoice.
- Re-sync the invoice from CORE to Xero; the selected invoice is re-synced.