One way to redo an invoice without affecting your revenue is:
- Delete the original invoice. This will free up the time and expense entries associated with the invoice.
- Make an entry in the General Journal for the original invoice amount.
- Recreate the invoice for the entries, making corrections as needed. Check the Core Help for more on Invoices.
- Change the Net Bill amount of the new invoice to match the original invoice amount.
- Reverse the General Journal entry. Check the Core Help for more on General Journal.