Skip to main content
How to redo invoices without affecting revenue?
One way to redo an invoice without affecting your revenue is:
- Delete the original invoice. This will free up the time and expense entries associated with the invoice.
- Make an entry in the General Journal for the original invoice amount.
- Recreate the invoice for the entries, making corrections as needed. Check CORE Help Center for details on invoices.
- Change the Net Bill amount of the new invoice to match the original invoice amount.
- Reverse the General Journal entry. Check CORE Help Center for details on General Journal.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
installation, branding, customization