You can change the status of various master records or items in Core from active or inactive and vice versa.
To do this:
- Open a Core screen, say Employees, from the main menu > Contacts.
- In the list view, click Filters on the right (above the grid).
- On the Filters panel, select Employee Status from the filter drop-down and choose Inactive.
- Click Apply Filter. Now you can see inactive employees in the grid list.
- If you want to change its status, select a record on the grid (inactive) and click its row to select View Details.
- In the detail view, go to General > Details.
- Select the Active status from the drop-down and then click Save. You have changed the inactive employee record to active.
You can also change the status of records in a batch mode by selecting multiple records on the grid and using the Actions > Batch Update option.