The recommended workflow to follow within CORE when creating a project estimate for a client is:
- Create a client (Clients screen).
- Create a new project and assign a Marketing contract type to it (Projects screen).
- Create an internal budget and assign it to this project (Budgets screen).
- Create a task allocation from the budget (Allocation & Forecasting screen).
- After getting the required approvals, create an estimate from this budget (Estimates screen).
- Email the estimate to the client.
- If approved and project is won, convert the Marketing project to a billable project with the relevant contract type (Projects screen).