Yes. You can create a vendor bill from vendor time and expenses even if you have already invoiced them. Check the Core Help for details.
- Does updating date on vendor bills also update it on associated entries?
- Why do I have duplicate vendor bill numbers?
- Can I use Display As name for checks?
- Where can I set due date for recurring bills?
- How can I see the paid vendor bills?
- Can we create vendor bills from billed time and expenses?
- How do I print credit memos?
- Can I edit time and expenses of paid vendor bills?
- Is it necessary to select the processor for recurring bills?
- How do we pay credit cards?
- Does adding employee expenses automatically create vendor bills?
- What happens to existing time and expenses of employees converted to vendors?
- Can I use Cloud Feed rules to automatically add transactions to Core?
- What is the best way for employees to see what has been allocated to them?
- Cannot import all expenses via cloud feed