No. Unapproved time and expenses do not show up for billing in the Create Batch Invoice screen. You should approve them before you can bill them and so convert them into work-in-progress (WIP). Check the Core Help for details.
- Can I change the date of retainer invoices?
- Can I change the discount applied on invoices?
- Why do invoices display project name twice?
- Can I preview multiple invoices at once?
- Why can't I use retainers?
- Does percent complete billing include service and expense taxes?
- Why does my Hourly Not to Exceed project show entries exceeding contract amount?
- How can I display write-off on invoices?
- How do I change invoice templates to my custom templates?
- Can I view time and expenses submitted this month for a project?
- Why are some time entries automatically flagged as non-billable?
- Can we change the hours billed on invoices without changing the invoice amounts?
- How to handle payments on invoices that don't exist in Core?
- How to create manual invoices from existing time and expenses?
- Setting up consultants and contractuals