To resolve any technical issues with your software program, there might be a need to allow a BQE Support Rep to access your computer, say a Mac machine, or do an online session remotely via GoToAssist. To do so, you have to disable the security for that application.
- Go to System Preferences from the Apple menu on the top-left.
- Click Security & Privacy and select the Privacy tab.
- Click Accessibility on the left menu.
- Check the GoToAssist Expert app, RescueAssist app, or Rescue applet.
- Save the changes and exit.