User wants to view all the time entries in the Time & Expense Reviewer regardless of the project status.
It is possible that some of the time entries might be logged against inactive projects. So you must apply the Project Status filter to view those entries. You can also run the Time and Expenses report to see all the time entries by customizing its filters and options. Follow these steps:
- In the Reports screen, click on the Time and Expenses report under Time Expense.
- In the Customize Report dialog, add the filter Project Status and check all the items in its drop-down to include all the projects that have a status other than Active.
- Also add the filter Time Expense Date and use the date range as required.
- Now go to the Options tab and select Project under Group By.
- Click Continue. The report preview should display all the time entries you need.