You can condense or summarize your invoices by editing their template. To edit a default or custom invoice template:
- Open the Global Settings screen from your company menu > Settings > Global Settings.
- Select Invoice Templates on the left.
- Select an invoice template on the grid that you use and want to edit. Click Detail on that row.
- On the Edit Templates panel, click Layout. On the time and expense details fields, select the summarized option.
- You can then preview the invoice using a customized template to see if it displays less information.
Note: When you choose the summary option for time and expense details under Layout, the Cover Sheet option gets disabled. Also, the pre-defined templates cannot be edited unless they are duplicated and saved with a new name.