To delete a time entry:
- Open the Time Entries screen from the main menu > Time & Expenses.
- Select the time record to be deleted on the grid. Click on its row action menu and select Delete.
- If you need to delete multiple time entries, select them and then click Actions > Delete.
- Core prompts you to confirm the deletion. Select Yes.
You cannot delete a time entry:
- if it is associated with a vendor bill or credit card.
- if it has been billed on a client invoice or has been marked as ‘Billed’.
- if you cut a check for that time entry from the Checks screen.
- if your company has the DCAA compliance settings applied in Global Settings.
- if you do not have permission to delete time entries (set in Settings menu > Security > Time Entry).
- if it falls out of the set date range (specified in Company > Closing Date and Settings menu > Global Settings > Time & Expense.