In CORE, you can use classification (job title) in various modules and places. To do so, you need to first make it visible as this field is hidden by default.
Please follow these steps to use the Classification feature in CORE:
- Open the Fee Schedules screen from Settings > Projects.
- You can create a new fee schedule there or open an existing one.
- On the Services tab, click More menu > Show/Hide Columns > Classification to make this column visible in the grid.
- For each line item, select a predefined classification or enter a new title, as needed.
- Click Done and save the fee schedule.
- Now apply this fee schedule to the relevant project from the Projects > General > Billing Options screen.
- You also need to turn on the 'Use rates by classification' rule at the project level under Projects > General > Assignment. Check CORE Help Center for details.
- Now open the Time Entries screen from the side menu > Time & Expenses.
- Click More menu > Show/Hide Columns > Classification to make this column visible in the grid.
- Create a time entry for the same project with the fee schedule and select the relevant employee and activity.
- On finding the matching combination, CORE brings up the correct classification. Click Done.