When setting up a new user in CORE, the wrong email address was entered. How can this be fixed?
When adding and saving a new user in CORE, you cannot edit the associated email address as that becomes part of the login credentials. To fix this mistake, you can delete the new user and create a new one with the correct email address. Make sure to link the new user to the relevant employee record. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Manage Users screen (Settings > Access & Permissions).
- Under Package, uncheck all the packages linked to this user whose email address is to be corrected. Click Done.
- Now select the user and click Actions > Delete. CORE asks for a confirmation. Click Yes.
The user record is deleted. Now you need to create a new user with the correct email address. To do so, follow these steps:
- In the Manage Users screen, click on Add User and select Existing Employee.
- Select the employee that was previously linked to the user from the list under Linked Employee. However, make sure you enter the correct email address this time. This data is brought from the Employees > Details screen if an email address is available.
- Fill in all other required fields and click Add User.
The new user is now created, and an invitation is sent to the correct email ID. Check CORE Help Center for details.