Core allows you to automatically approve time and expense entries, if required. This can be set at the project level or employee level.
To auto-approve time or expenses for a project, follow these steps:
- In the Projects screen, open the detail view of a project.
- Go to the General > Rules & Contact tab.
- Click Add Rule and check the options 'Auto approve expense entries' and 'Auto approve time entries'. Click Add. The selected rules are now active and Core will automatically approve any new time and expense entry for that project.
To auto-approve time or expenses for an employee, follow these steps:
- In the Employees screen, open the employee details.
- Go to General > Rates & Options tab.
- Under Auto Approve, check the options 'Auto approve time' and 'Auto approve expenses'. Click Save. Core will automatically approve the new time and expense entries of that employee.
You can also specify these rules for all new projects and employees in Global Settings > Time and Expenses panel. 'Auto approve time entries for projects' will automatically add the corresponding rule for the new projects you create while 'Auto approve time entries for employees' will automatically check the corresponding option for the new employees you create. Core provides similar settings for expense entries.