You can configure the columns that appear on the grid in the list views of screens in Core. You can show or hide columns and also sort the order of those columns according to your preference.
To configure columns:
- Open any Core screen, say Invoices, from the main menu.
- In the list view, click More > Show/Hide Columns.
- Select or un-select the column names in the drop-down list depending on whether you want to show or hide them, say you select Paid to show that column in the grid list.
- Optionally, click the column header you want to sort the data by, say Amount Billed.
- Click once for ascending order (A-Z) and twice for descending order (Z-A).