To set up email notifications for time and expense entry approval in CORE, follow these steps:
- Make sure the time and expense entry approvers (or reviewers) are CORE users with a valid email and subscription.
- Now log in to CORE as an Admin user or Owner.
- Go to Email Settings (Settings > Company) to set up all the necessary email information. This allows you to send emails from the program.
- After saving the information, the CORE user who is designated as the reviewer or approver needs to log in.
- Go to the top user menu > User Settings and under Notifications, check all the relevant Reviewer Notifications, such as Time or expenses are submitted to me for approval.
- Ensure that the Also send notification via email option is checked. Save your settings.
You can set up other notifications from here as well. Check CORE Help Center for details.