User needs to set up email notifications for time and expense entry approval in Core.
To set up email notifications in Core, follow these steps:
- Make sure the time and expense entry approvers (or reviewers) are Core users with a valid email and license.
- Now log in to Core as an Admin user or Owner.
- Go to the company menu > Settings > Global Settings > Email Settings to set up all the necessary email information. This allows you to send emails from the program.
- After saving the information, the Core user who is designated as the reviewer or approver needs to log in.
- Go to the company menu > User Preferences and under Notifications & Reminders, check all the relevant Reviewer Notifications, such as 'Time or expenses are submitted to me for approval'.
- Ensure that the 'Also send notification via email' option is checked. Save your settings.
You can set up other notifications from here as well. Check the Core Help for details.