The CORE Help Center chatbot is available to assist you better with CORE. This custom chatbot is powered by OpenAI + ChatGPT, a cutting-edge AI platform that aims to improve the overall user engagement and experience. It processes our help center content with OpenAI to provide you with quick answers to questions in an an engaging, conversational style. As the technology improves, you will see continued improvements as it delivers tailored-response and personalized interaction to you.
Characteristics of CustomGPT Chatbot
- The new chatbot is a probability-based system. It will also respond to simple questions, even if they are generic and not related to CORE. Example: If you ask it "What color is the sky?", it will respond even though our help content does not have this answer.
- The chatbot is indeterministic. So even though you ask it the same question and context, it can give different answers.
- Like most generative AI-based technology, it is recommended to fact-check the chatbot responses by visiting the source articles.
Using the Chatbot
- Click on the BQE chatbot icon on any help center page.
- Ask questions related to CORE. You can check the sample questions to get an idea how to interact with the chatbot. You can ask full questions or enter keywords related to your questions.
- You can check the source links at the bottom (1-5) and read the details in the help articles. Do note that at times the most accurate source might not necessarily be the first link.